The Agency has a computerized job application database that comprises + 25000 CV resumes of proficient Tunisians who are seeking to work within the frame of technical cooperation.
Job applicants will be primarily selected on the basis of the job offer criteria and terms.
Job applicants who are primarily selected will be invited by the ATCT to interview with the recruitment mission. .
Job Applicants Selection Criteria :
- Meet to the best the job offer required terms;
- For some classes, prior authorization of the employer shall be acquired (Ministry of Education, Ministry of the Interior, Ministry of National Defence, Ministry of Youth and Sports, etc.);
- Abide by the job application submission deadline;
- Submission of complete job application profile. Once hired to work abroad, job applicants who belong to the public sector will be seconded to the ATCT and will therefore be entitled to:
- Restore their initial work directly after ending their tasks within the frame of technical cooperation.
- social security to their family members in Tunisia.
- Joining years of work within the frame of technical cooperation to the social security regime.