- I have a file in the ATCT's application bank for several years. To date, I have never been selected for a recruitment offer, why?Show answer Hide answerThe answer to such question might be the following : * The ATCT has not received any offers matching your profile. * The classification or the score of your job application profile has not allowed it to be selected with regard to the number of required job applications. * You did not update your file in time. Indeed, an update of your file must be made at least once every two years.
- As a cooperating professional, can I benefit from retirement and social security ?Show answer Hide answerAll persons working in the framework of technical cooperation must continue to contribute in order to benefit from social security coverage and to guarantee their pension upon retirement, .and this in accordance with the regulations in force (Decree No. …) . In fact, cooperants are required to submit their dossiers directly to the social security institution (Retirement and Social Welfare Fund (CNRPS) or National Social Security Fund (CNSS) or through the ATCT servicess within the due time three months Such dossier shall contain : - A regularization request; - A copy of the employment agreement abroad, signed and stating the salary and the various advantages and bonuses; -A copy of the secondment decision - A copy of a certificate of annual salary issued by your current employer in Tunisia.
- I have obtained an employment agreement to work abroad by my own means, what are the measures to be undertaken ?Show answer Hide answerIf your current employer in Tunisia is a ministry or a state-run institution , you can be seconded to the ATCT by submitting in due time a dossier comprising the following documents : * The secondment application form duly filled in; * The information sheet of the new hired person duly filled in; and * Two (2) copies , in due form, of the signed preliminary or final employment agreement or any other evidence of your recruitment abroad. It should be noted that regularization is dependent on the secondment agreement of your current employer in Tunisia If your current employer in Tunisia is a private institution , you can be a free cooperating professional at the ATCT by submitting within due time a dossier comprising the following documents : * The information sheet of the newly hired person duly filled in; * The commitment agreement entered into with the ATCT duly filled in and signed, with an authenticated signature ; and * Two (2) copies , in due form, of the signed preliminary or final employment agreement or any other evidence of your recruitment abroad.
- If I am hired to work abroad, what will be my status in Tunisia?Show answer Hide answerIf your current employer in Tunisia is a ministry or a state-run institution, you become a cooperating professional seconded to the ATCT, after carrying out administrative measures in accordance with the applicable rules (Law No. 85-75) . If your current employer in Tunisia is a private institution, it will be possible for you to enter into a free agreement with the ATCT that enables you to benefit from its services as non seconded cooperating professional .
- What are the measures for recruitment abroad via the ATCT ?Show answer Hide answerThe ATCT receives job offers sent by foreign employers or regional and international institutions. These job offers specify the required terms and the advantages offered for each position. The ATCT officers proceed with the examination of the required qualifications, on the one hand, and remuneration, bonuses, advantages, etc., on the other hand. If the offer is accepted, the services of the ATCT are responsible for selecting the files available in the "bank of applications" meeting the criteria of the offer (with the exception of primary and secondary school teachers whose application files are processed by the Ministry of Education). The job applications fulfilling the terms of the job offer are transferred to the foreign concerned party. Interviews with the recruitment commissions are organized in Tunisia with the collaboration of the ATCT : * Within the ATCT headquarters or appropriate facilities out of the ATCT (hotel, training center, sports club center, etc.); or * Remotely by means of new telecommunication technologies.
- The proposed salary and the contract terms are not convenient, what’s the fate of my job application file ?Show answer Hide answerThe rejection of the terms set forth in the employment agreement and the non-signature therein do not lead to the withdrawal of your file as to the upcoming job offers. Your job application will be put forward each time your file fulfills the required terms set forth in the new job offers received by the Tunisian Agency for Technical Cooperation.
- How much do the services provided by the ATCT cost ? How much does it withhold for each signed contract ?Show answer Hide answerAll ATCT services are free of charge. No withholding is carried out by the ATCT on employment agreements abroad. The total amount of wage agreed upon is yours. Moreover, the ATCT ensures that : * Both parties abide by the provisions of the agreement. *The best possible job offer be guaranteed to job applicants (This does not prevent the fact that sometimes job applicants can negotiate contract terms directly with the recruitment mission).