The Agency has seven overseas offices headed by Technical Cooperation Counselors, located in: Saudi Arabia (Riyadh and Jeddah), Kuwait, Oman, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar (with coverage of the Kingdom of Bahrain), and Mauritania (with coverage of West African countries).
The role of these offices is:
- Exploring employment opportunities in the country of assignment and identifying their needs in term of skills and expertise.
- Identifying training needs of Arab and foreign institutions and provide them with the support for building the qualifications of their executives.
- Identifying the technical assistance needs of requesting countries and carrying out expertise missions.
- Promoting the Tunisian individual and institutional expertise.
- Ensuring the administrative follow-up for Tunisian professionals.