|N ° of the post||
|Diploma||University degree in technology
National Basic Bachelor’s Degree
National Applied Degree
National Engineering Diploma
National Professional Master’s Diploma
Diploma of higher technician
Research Master’s Degree
|Country of assignment||Canada|
|Salary in DT / Euros or Dollars||$13,50/heure|
|Civil status||Single, Married|
|Specialties||Production of foods and ready-made dishes
Industrial engineering in the field of agro-industrial engineering
Production management in the Field of Agro-industrial Engineering
the quality in the field of agro-industrial engineering
Occupational safety n the field of Agro-industrial engineering
|Expected date of recruitment||-|
|Deadline for submission of application||04.05.2021|
|Number of years of experience||2|
|Job Description||Tasks & responsibilities
• Supervise and coordinate the activities of staff who prepare and serve food.
• Supervise and control the setting up of the platforms.
• Supervise and verify the delivery of food carts.
• Prepare food order lists for the chef.
• Prepare and submit reports.
• Maintain records of inventory, repairs, sales and wastage.
• Establish work schedules.
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
• Provide food service and quality control.
• Must have knowledge of the culinary style of the establishment.
• Respond to customer complaints or concerns.
• Train staff in professional tasks, hygiene and safety procedures.
• Prepare the budget and cost estimates.
• Establish methods for respecting work schedules.
• Hire food service staff.
Ability to supervise
5 to 10 people
• Effective interpersonal skills.
• Team spirit.
• Excellent oral communication.
• Be customer service oriented
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Fast food establishment or Franchise
Working conditions and physical capacities
• Fast environment.
• Work under pressure.
• Physically demanding.
• Combination of sitting, standing and walking.
• Standing for long periods of time.
• Walk ; bend, squat, kneel.
• Respect of short deadlines
• Speak English
• Speak fluent French, or TEF level 7 (to qualify for Mobilité Francophone)
• Secondary school leaving certificate (high school)