|N ° of the post||
|Diploma||Higher Technical Certificate
Certificate of Professional Technician
Certificate of Professional Aptitude
|Country of assignment||Canada|
|Salary in DT / Euros or Dollars||à partir de 18$/heure|
|Civil status||Single, Married|
|Expected date of recruitment||-|
|Deadline for submission of application||30.08.2021|
|Number of years of experience||2|
|Job Description||MAIN TASKS
In collaboration with the mechanical and welding team, the welder uses equipment and machines to weld components and equipment
- Use manual or semi-automatic devices to weld metal parts;
- Use welding and brazing equipment;
- Use manual or semi-automatic flame arresters;
- Read and interpret drawings or technical specifications for welding;
- Perform mechanically welded assemblies;
- Make assembly garbarits;
- Clean the components;
- Operate lifting devices;
- Use stationary and portable grinding wheels.
• You dream of settling in Quebec and living in the magnificent Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean region.
• You are a person who possesses manual skills, precision, able to provide light physical efforts and can work in squatting or awkward positions;
• Master the type of MIG-MAG welding
• You have recognized training in welding at the level of professional studies diploma, construction or equivalent;
• Experience will be considered an asset.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
• Salary starting at $ 18 / hour;
• Type of contract: full time;
• 40 hours / week of the day;
• Work with state-of-the-art welding equipment.