|N ° of the post||
|Domain||Computers, Media and Telecommunications|
|Diploma||National Basic Bachelor’s Degree
National Applied Degree
National Engineering Diploma
National Professional Master’s Diploma
Research Master’s Degree
|Country of assignment||Tunisia|
|Civil status||Single, Married|
|Specialties||Software and programming
|Expected date of recruitment||-|
|Deadline for submission of application||28.12.2020|
|Number of years of experience||5|
|Job Description||A Canadian company wants to recruit a Senior programmer analyst for its new office in Tunisia
As a Senior Programmer Analyst, expert in the PCSoft development environment, you will be responsible for the development, analysis, and implementation of programs and IT tools for our projects.
Concretely, you will be called upon to work on large-scale projects:
• Develop applications under Windev, Webdev and Windevmobile.
• Program in a structured way while respecting the norms and standards already established.
• Participate with the team in functional and systems testing.
• Participate in research and resolution of anomalies.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Hold a university degree in computer science.
• Have at least 5 years of experience with one or more tools from the PcSoft suite.
• Conscientious, attention to detail, sense of urgency and respect for deadlines.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Team spirit, dynamic, motivated and passionate
• Perfect knowledge of French, both oral and written
• Knowledge of written technical English.
Salary: according to experience.
Please note that the position is based in Sfax, Tunisia